Art Deco diamond ring in platinum, from about 1930
Here’s a classic Art Deco ring. Three larger old cut diamonds are accented with smaller stones in a strong geometric setting.
It’s all straight lines except for the base, which curves around the finger.
Handmade in platinum, and millegrain set, this is fine but sturdy enough for careful everyday wear.
I love rings like these, instantly recognisable from their era but not in a design you come across very often. It’s from the 1930s and is probably English.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.16 carats, graded set as L-M/VS
• Two early round brilliant cut diamonds around central stone estimated to total 0.26 carats, graded set as G-H/VS
• 16 old single cut round diamonds estimated to total 0.32 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,500
• Size approximately 5 1/2 or K 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 9.2mm tall
• Weight is 4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box