(429) OPEN CUP acrylic pour painting ~ Spin art ~ Stained glass look ~ 60's psychedelic art
I did beautiful stained glass look pour few days ago, and I got a lot of requests to do it with black background. So here it is, but it looks totally different… My cells are not as beautiful as in the first one. Instead of stained glass look I got an interesting painting in 60’s or 70’s psychedelic style.
How to make STAINED GLASS look with ACRYLIC POURING:
TECHNIQUE: Open cup, Spin art
– Boesner black
– Amsterdam naphthol red medium
– Amsterdam azo yellow deep
– Aties colours phthalo cyan blue
– Liquitex bright aqua green
MATERIAL I USED:
– 12×12 inch canvas
– Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium and silicone oil
– Flower shaped desert cup
– Palete knife
– Cake spinner
– Pour a puddle of base colour in the middle of the canvas
– Place down flower shaped cup in the middle of this puddle
– Layering colours of your choice
– Lift up the cup
– Rework your center if needed
– And your stained glass looked flower is done!
All my paints are mixed with Boesner Guardi acrylic binder and acrylic emulsion. I added 1 drop of silicone oil for an oz of mixed paint.
My mixing paints video:
#FionaArt #MustSee #WithMe
If you are interested in ONLINE PRIVATE CLASSES, you can contact me via Facebook Fiona Art or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link:
Or just like and subscribe to show some love.
You can follow me on
My personal page: https://fionaart.si/
Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.
Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.
You can’t use any content on my channel, unless I give you a permission!